In our High School Phase of The CCTeens Student Ministry we emphasize an understanding of THREE BASIC TRUTHS, which are:
- "I'm created to pursue a relationship with my Creator."
- "I exist to demonstrate God's love to those around me."
- "I trust what Jesus did to transform who I need to become."
Because high schoolers are motivated by FREEDOM we are committed to MOBILIZING their potential to:
- keep pursuing an authentic faith.
- discover a personal mission.
We accomplish this by providing high schoolers with an environment where they experience:
- Energizing Worship
- Relevant and Challenging Teaching
- Grade & Gender-Specific Small Groups
We believe that Small Groups are the most important aspect of every phase within our NextGen Ministry. This is where Kids and Students are known by others while being challenged to know God. We believe that every child is created in the image of God, which is why our SGL's are some of the most caring adults within our church.
Our Small Group Leaders (SGL's) are trained to be the most effective leaders that they can be in their specific phase. They are trained off of FIVE CORE PRINCIPLES, which are:
- Be Present
- Create A Safe Place
- Partner With Parents
- Make It Personal
- Move Them Out
For High School Events Click HERE